Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welp, the comic is up. My work here is done. Until next week.

Hey. Hey YOU. Want to waste way too much time? Try this interactive text game called Violet. Don't tell me how you solved it, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the Ethernet cable.

Also, if you have a few bucks to burn, go check out Historyonics, a comic anthology by some Vancouver-area artists. It's got a pretty good short story by Jonathon Dalton and something by the fabulous Steve LeCouilliard, who does Much the Miller's Son but doesn't seem to have a proper website. You can read Much the Miller's Son on his blog, assuming you can find the first comic.

In other news, my NaNoWriMo novel is terrible but almost done, and my house is no longer listing to the side although I sort-of miss the pitfalls in my front yard. I was hoping to turn them into a moat filled with piranhas. Special cold-weather piranhas that can survive the Edmonton winters.

Anyway. Off to do something gloriously unproductive!

No comments: