Thursday, November 20, 2008

Up to 31,000 words and got a comic out this week (and on time, yet! Go me!) I'm having some plotting problems with the book. Anyone know of an easy way to cure fish-zombie poison that can be obtained in the middle of nowhere? Or should I just let everyone die?

And because everyone needs to take the occasional break and make fun of some terrible things, here's Photoshop Disasters and Cake Wrecks, dedicated to exposing terrible professional photoshopping and caking (respectively). Read through the archives, some of this stuff is hilarious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Concerning your fish, are you talking about Ich?

http://www.1st-guide-to-pet-health.com/aquarium/aquarium_fish.htm

There are medicines you can buy at the store to treat that.

Concerning your comic, it's very creative. I can't wait to see what happens :)

JCW said...

Thanks! :D

I'm afraid I was thinking out loud about my story, not about real fish. But I've been considering setting up an aquarium sometime, so fish links are always welcome!