Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Man, these last couple months have been terrible as far as getting time for comics. I'll try to get some sort of update up before the end of the week, but I'm pretty swamped right now. If it's not family it's my health and if it's not that it's the upcoming art show I promised I'd do something for. I'm simply overbooked. Thank goodness I don't have a wife to murder and Guilder to blame for it.

Sorry! Hopefully things will be back to normal sometime after October 9th, when they yank various bits of my innards out at the hospital. Thanks for not showing up at my door with pitchforks and torches!

3 comments:

4LS said...

Whoa, that doesn't sound good. What's the matter? Though don't worry if you'd rather not talk about it, obviously. Anyway - good luck, I hope everything goes well!

JCW said...

Thanks! It's nothing serious, just some benign lumps whose time has come. They've been wreaking some havoc with me for a while now and I'm thrilled to be getting rid of them. It's supposed to be very unexciting surgery.

Still, September student rush, too many art projects and upcoming surgery means a pile of stress. :{

How are things with you? I sincerely hope things are going better. You can PM me (or not) as you like. :)

4LS said...

Glad to hear it's nothing too serious - though surgery is always going to be scary ...
I'm doing okay. Got to have two more months of chemo :P But I'm starting back on the comic this week, which I'm looking forward to.