Monday, February 9, 2009

Hey there. Lately, my work has been really stressful and my health hasn't been so good. I don't think I can really continue things as I have been without a break of some sort. So I'm considering either taking a month-long hiatus or posting pencilled pages, which would be a lot faster for me to make. I think at this point I'd rather do the pencilled pages and try to ink them as time becomes available and I feel better.

I'm going to try to get a rough page up for Wednesday. If I have to take a break I'll probably run guest art or something. In any case, I thought I should give you guys a heads-up that things will be dicey for the next month, one way or another.

I'm really sorry about this, and thanks for understanding.

4 comments:

Vinnie D. said...

I might be willing to do some guest comics. Maybe even something crossoverish if you're interested. Email me if you're interested. it's Fragraham at Gmail dot Com

burnt rain said...

You should do whatever is best for you. ... but as the selfish boor that I am, maybe one pencil comic would be nice to see before/admist a hiatus just because I think your pencil work is great! *shrugs* okay I will be quiet now. kthxbye! -Leah

burnt rain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JCW said...

Thanks! (Both of you!) Like I already told Vincent, I'm doing a little better and there (probably) won't be a hiatus until I go on vacation this summer. At that point I'll be doing the great guest comic begging routine. :)

I'm doing the penciled pages anyway since they seem to make a big difference, so I might post a few up in the art section when I do the Big Batch of Scanning.

Anyway!